FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I’m having technical difficulties using the website, what can I do?
Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 and we will help walk you through the website and assist you with any difficulties you may be having.
2. My payment isn’t going through online, what do I do?
Please double check that the billing address you provided matches the billing address of the credit card you are using to make your purchase. If this does not resolve the issue and you continue to experience difficulties with your payment being accepted online, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 to place your order over the phone.
3. Do you offer backorders?
In an attempt to keep all our styles fresh and in season we do not offer backorders for any items on Dealuxe.ca.
4. How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from Dealuxe.ca.
5. My contact information has changed - how do I update my account?
Once you have logged into your account you will see an “Edit my account” tab. From there you will be able to change your contact information, billing information and shipping information.
6. How do I use my promo code?
You can enter your Dealuxe promo code at checkout in the appropriate field.
7. Do you have a size chart available online?
Yes, you can view our size chart on any product page. Simply click on the Size Chart link to the right of the size field.
8. I’m not sure how an item will fit; can you provide me with more details?
Please refer to our size and fit tabs available on any product page on our website. If you’re still unsure about a product, please feel free to call our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or email our Personal Shopper at email@example.com, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
9. I bought an item that went on sale and/or on promotion after I purchased it. What is your price adjustment policy?
We are happy to offer a price adjustment on items purchased at regular price for up to 7 days from the date of the original purchase. All approved price adjustments will be credited to your Dealuxe account in the form of a store credit.
We are unable to offer a price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale, marked down or part of any special promotion/coupon. Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down or a go on promotion.
BACK TO TOP
1. I would like to return an item, what do I do?
Please see our Shipping _ Returns section for full instructions on how to make a return.
2. I accidentally ripped off the tags on my item and would like to return it. What do I do?
Please call our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or email us at CUSTOMER_SERVICE@DEALUXE.CA and we will be happy to assist you.
3. I received a defective item and now it’s sold out on your site. I want it, what do I do?
At Dealuxe we aim to keep all of our styles fresh and new. In order to maintain our current inventory we can’t guarantee that we will be able to find the item for you, but please call our Customer Service Team and we will do the best we can to fix the problem.
4. I missed my 14-day return window and want to return an item, what are my options?
At Dealuxe we know that sometimes things happen and you just can’t make a deadline. Please call our Customer service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or email us at CUSTOMER_SERVICE@DEALUXE.CA and we will do our best to assist you.
5. I returned an item and would like to know how long it will take until my account is credited?
Once the returned item is received and processed by our warehouse, it typically takes between 2-10 business days for your credit card to be refunded, depending on your credit card.
6. Dealuxe sent me the wrong item, what do I do?
Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to return the item for you and send you the right product as soon as possible!
7. What's eligible for return or exchange?
You may return or exchange any item that's in its original condition.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have its Dealuxe and designer tags still attached. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Footwear must include the original shoebox. Damages to, or omission of, this box may result in a surcharge.
- For the benefit of our customers, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any swimwear, intimates, beauty/cosmetic products, or items marked as final sale items.
8. I received my order and would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour, what do I do?
Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or email us at CUSTOMER_SERVICE@DEALUXE.CA, and we will process your exchange and help you find a colour that you love and a size that works best for you!
9. Can I return an item that was purchased on sale?
Sale items can be returned, except those marked at 70% off. These items are final sale.
10. What if I want a refund but I used a gift card?
No problem! We make all refunds in the original form of payment. So, if you used a Dealuxe gift card to make your purchase, your gift card will be credited for the purchase amount.
11. I lost my return label, what now?
Contact our Customer Service Team at 1.855.977.3325 or at CUSTOMER_SERVICE@DEALUXE.CA and we will be happy to get another return label to you as quickly as possible.
12. Will I be charged for shipping when returning an item?
No. Returns are always FREE within Canada at Dealuxe.
BACK TO TOP
SHIPPING _ DELIVERY
1. How much will I be paying in taxes for my order?
All orders are subject to the applicable taxes of the province where the product is being shipped.
2. How can I have my order expedited?
At the time of checkout you will have the option to upgrade your shipping to expedited shipping.
3. What is the cost of shipping?
Standard shipping is a flat rate of $12 within Canada. Expedited shipping has a flat rate cost of $24.
4. Will you ship to international countries?
We are happy to announce that Dealuxe will be offering international shipping in 2012. Please stay tuned for more details about timing and international shipping rates.
5. Can I get my order shipped to a PO Box?
No, unfortunately our couriers cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
6. Will I have to sign for my package or can I request to have it left at the door?
All orders need to be signed for by someone at the time off delivery.