Dealuxe is always on the lookout for bright, passionate exceptional individuals who want to make a mark in the exciting world of fashion and ecommerce.
Dealuxe offers an entrepreneurial, fast-pace environment and the opportunity to work on a team with talented, innovative and creative individuals. We are looking for people with experience, skill and new ideas to help us grow and continue to deliver exceptional service, products and content to Canada’s style connoisseurs. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and check back for a list of current opportunities.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop strategies and execute programs to increase members and sales through PR and social media efforts
- Manage day-to-day social media activities including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Act as liaison to the media and provide regular updates on relevant Dealuxe news, including the development and distribution of press releases
- Provide a regular (weekly) push to encourage product placement for print, tv and online media channels
- Monitor media coverage and develop summary reports
- Coordinate seasonal fashion previews including event planning, guest management and product coordination with the merchandising team
- Develop ongoing (quarterly) updates for investors and other stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a PR firm, with some experience utilizing social media channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship with media contacts across Canada
- Experience in a retail environment (or with fashion/retail clients) is an asset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prosper in an entrepreneurial environment
DEALUXE offers 3-4 month unpaid internships, for a minimum of two days a week*. Our interns must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
Candidates for the internship program should have a great interest in the fashion industry. Much of the work involves administrative tasks regarding photoshoots and merchandise, as well as shipping, receiving, unpacking, and tending to couriers. Interns are always on-set at photoshoots for a great hands-on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "Fashion Internship". In the email body, please briefly state why you're interested in an internship with DEALUXE, what days you're available to work, and your desired start date.
**Must be able to work Mondays, and/or Tuesdays, as well as one other day of the week.
Dealuxe is the ultimate shopping site designed to bring contemporary fashions and products to Canada's style-savvy women. Dealuxe is based in Canada, that means shopping without any surprise shipping charges or duties. Free shipping and returns, with no delays. We’re growing and we’re looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join our team.
- Oversee all ‘picking and packing’, shipping and receiving
- Ensure each shipment includes the required documentation
- Perform day to day operations of the warehouse/distribution centre
- Perform inventory audits
- Communicate any operational/inventory issues, along with suggested solutions, to the Customer Service Manager
- Perform process of product/order returns and unpacks
- Ensure all inventory is accurately tracked
- Assist in procurement for warehouse supplies
- Strong computer skills
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Experience tracking and overseeing inventory
- Physical strength to lift and move boxes safely
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task/manage a varied workload _ evolving tasks/duties
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to operate independent of direct supervision
Interested and qualified candidates can apply to: email@example.com to top